2008 INFINITI QX56 consumer reviews

$52,150–$55,550 MSRP range

side view of 2008 QX56 INFINITI

93% of drivers recommend this motorcar

Rating breakup (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.9
  • Interior blueprint 4.8
  • Operation 4.8
  • Value for the money 4.7
  • Exterior styling 4.7
  • Reliability iv.vi

The Land Yacht

I was looking to trade up to something larger than my previous Land Rover. It was a toss upward between the QX56 and the Audi Q7... the QX56 won because I liked the external styling a bit more. At present after a few months of buying I am not that happy with my conclusion. Overall this is a dandy car with some superb features but the driving experience leaves a lot to be desired - information technology feels heavy and bloated. Interruption is too soft and leaves an impression of walling when maneuvering at highway speeds (hencs the championship State Yacht). Around town isnt every bit bad equally I idea, the reversing camera is excellent. Interior comfort is very good - like a big fatty lush sofa. Kids beloved it in the back and enough of room all around : except driver headroom. If yous half-dozen'iii" or over then await your hair to be constantly brushing the roof liner, which is annoying. If y'all desire a big comfortable car to get y'all places then this works - if you want a big comfy car simply want to enjoy the 'driving experience' then information technology may not be. I'k trading mine in afterward four months of ownership and 8k miles and looking for something a little more engaging to drive... I dont know what yet...

Evidence full review

Groovy Value

Whats to hate, people complain about gas mileage still didn't they just purchase a full sized SUV? Only option missing is a massager for the front end drivers seat.

Bear witness full review

Infiniti QX56 Corking automobile

Bougth this QX used with 46000 miles on it. Information technology is a great automobile for condolement, it has all of the little perks that brand information technology very enjoyable to drive. Great sound system, seat tin can be adjusted to whatsoever position you lot could want. The ony bad office is terrible dissonance in the transmission. Taken the automobile to the dealer, several times, they cannot find the problem, you pull upward to a red light or stop sign and the tranmission sounds similar it is coming out of the automobile right there, very annoying.

Show full review

most luxurious machine i've owned

spacious, luxurious, smooth riding, gorgeous, cracking for my 3 kids and husband....LOVE my QX56....just one negative...bad gas mileage simply i knew that going in.....don't recollect i volition always buy a different brand of SUV!

Prove total review

Slap-up ride, countless features

Have had the machine a month merely compares favorably to Lexus and Mercedes and less costly. Rides bully, very comfortable for large driver and passengers every bit well as gear. Large but not besides big. Usual problem with gas (16 MPG combined).

Show full review

About unreliable car I've endemic!

We own a 2007 and nosotros've had it in the shop 16 times in less than a twelvemonth. Half our engine was replaced to fix an oil leak and now we're losing our manual. This automobile is falling apart on the inside and out. Nosotros owned an FX 35 earlier and never had a single problem...unfortunately this car has non been as nice to own!

Testify full review

Gas Mileage is horrible

Beloved the Qx56, really love this SUV. I had a 2002 Escalade earlier and I could not wait to get rid of the Caddy. This is a phenomenal vehicle for the price. I also looked at Lexus 570 and Mercedes GL 450. For what you get for the money, the Infiniti is terrific. I bought a 2008 AWD Qx56 in September 2007 and got the vehicle for under $fifty,000 (not including California Taxation and License) out-the-door. Yet, exercise non believe the Estimated Fuel Economy printed on the Window Sticker. I'k getting 9 MPG in the Urban center... 13 MPG on the Highway. And, Infiniti recommends PREMIUM FUEL. Ouch. I tow a 4000 pound boat and the towing on this vehicle is outstanding. Pulling a boat, I get 11 MPG on the Highway. The rear back-up camera is ideal for backing up and hooking up the trailer. You can't miss the trailer tow-hitch with the crawly backup camera and sensors. Again, highly recommend this vehicle. But, look out on Gas Mileage. If you truly can afford this vehicle or any other luxury vehicle, you lot should be able to afford the gas.

Show full review

1st SUV I've endemic

I but purchased a 2008 QX56 this month and I love information technology. This is a first SUV I ever endemic. I never liked SUV because of it's big size and non luxury enough for me. I currently owned an M5 BMW and an S550 mercedes Benz. I beloved luxury cars. But since I bought the QX56 for my married woman, I have been driving since. I told her to accept the Mercedes or BMW and I will accept the QX56. The technology and comfort ride is amazing. It looks abrupt outside and in. I test drove the Cadillac and Lincoln and either one impresses me. The QX56 is the SUV of the year hands downwards. The price is reasonable and you get a lot more than then Cadillac and Lincoln has to offer. I had since recommended to 7 of my friends.

Show total review

Best SUV I've Owned

Gas milage, digital temp control for 2d row, nine" dvd screen instead of viii", and amend placement of the DVD player is about all that I would change on this SUV. It is a great vehicle with wonderful presence and a peachy value proposition when compared to other luxury SUV's. Infiniti's possessor feel program is best I have seen.

Evidence total review

Love MY 08' QX56!

Although you should remember twice if you cannot afford the payment along with the gas, this is the best SUV out there for the money, lots of bells & whistles and i love it!

Show full review